- Should have handled annual, mid-year compensation cycle, bonus pay out and Incentives within budgets
- Analysis on compensation benchmark carried out annually, bi-annual and as per requirement.
- Salary recommendations and fitment on internal movements, new joinees and promotions.
- Providing details to all functions as & when required.
- Analysis on allowance structure for new geographies and publishing it to the corporate.
- Payroll management.
- Filing statutory returns.
- Design and develop compensation policies and benefits
- Experience HRIS packages.
Required Candidate profileCompensation and Benefits professional with min 10 Yrs to 15 Yrs experience payroll, companys survey, statutory compliance and administration of benefit programs with following attributes:
- Attention to Detail.
- Planning & Organizing
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- High on Ethics
- Problem Solving
Perks and BenefitsOther benefits as per company policies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Compensation & Benefits
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd