- Independently handle Finance and accounting function as per Indian GAPP.
- On time finalization of quarterly and annual accounts.
- Handling the Statutory and Internal Auditors (Including IFC Controls)
- Regular financial planning and provide MIS on availability status.
- Managing timely accounting in accordance with company norms and statutory requirements
- Commercial responsibility including billing, SCM, Logistics, collections etc.
- Ability to Lead, train & mentor F&A team members for the effective completion of the assigned tasks & objectives.
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication and stake holder management
- SAP Exposure is must
- Should be well versed with Accounting Standards
- Knowledge on Income tax Act, 1961, Companies Act and Revised Schedule VI
- Willing to work at Taloja, Mumbai Location
- Willing to work 6 days a week
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd