- Independently handle Finance and accounting function as per Indian GAPP.
- On time finalization of quarterly and annual accounts.
- Handling the Statutory and Internal Auditors (Including IFC Controls)
- Regular financial planning and provide MIS on availability status.
- Managing timely accounting in accordance with company norms and statutory requirements
- Commercial responsibility including billing, SCM, Logistics, collections etc.
- Ability to Lead, train & mentor F&A team members for the effective completion of the assigned tasks & objectives.
Required Candidate profile
- Good Communication and stake holder management
- SAP Exposure is must
- Should be well versed with Accounting Standards
- Knowledge on Income tax Act, 1961, Companies Act and Revised Schedule VI
- Willing to work at Narela, Bawana, Delhi Location
- Willing to work 6 days a week
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited is Asia's leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. We offer a whole gamut of best-in-class services under various categories such as Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. In addition we also offer renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services. Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Constantly upgrading to the latest options in environmental sustainability is the theme of our action plan.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd