- Comprehensive and Fingerprint Analysis of the Hazardous Waste.
- Define the test parameters for the collected sample.
- Implement ISO/NABL documentation.
- Trouble shooting of instrumental and analytical problems
- Customization and implementation of the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Responsible for Quality Control/ Quality Assurance of the Project.
- Conduct Lab Tests of HW, Calibrate, Monitor Air, Water , Soil, River, Wells , Wind etc as per CPCB requirement.
- Maintain log properly of incinerator, flue gas emission etc.
- Understanding the compliance requirements for Secured Landfill, Incinerator, Monitoring Wells, Air, Ground Water, Soil, Leachate test, Finger test, Comprehensive Test, weather Monitoring and Surface Water Testing.
- Knowledge on instruments like ICP, AAS, HPIC, TOC, UV Visible Spectrophotometer, Flame Photometer, Bomb Calorimeter etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro engineer Ltd.âs business interests are diverse which includes Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. The Company has successfully executed challenging projects.
Our highly experienced and professional team of 7800 employees is truly focused and works without any distraction to achieve the desired results. We have gone to great lengths over the course of our growth to build countryâs largest waste to energy power plant located in Narela, Delhi.
The focal essence of our action plan is to up thrust to the contemporary options in environmental sustainability. Since the inception in 1994 at the Head Quarters located in Hyderabad, India, It took a lot of hard work and dedication to become one of Asia's leading players in the infrastructure development and environment management sectors. Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd has a global footprint with offices and development centers across the world, including 55 locations spread across 17 States & Union Territories and operate out of 8 regional offices in India and also, established offices in USA, Tanzania, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwai, Oman, Singapore.
Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Our global economic progression is the result of our key growth sectors including Infrastructure, Construction, EPC, Waste & Water Management, Real Estate, Farming, Manufacturing, Research, Finance and Investment.
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd