Roles & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive and Fingerprint Analysis of the Hazardous Waste.
- Define the test parameters for the collected sample.
- Implement ISO/NABL documentation.
- Trouble shooting of instrumental and analytical problems
- Customization and implementation of the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Responsible for Quality Control/ Quality Assurance of the Project.
- Conduct Lab Tests of HW, Calibrate, Monitor Air, Water , Soil, River, Wells , Wind etc as per CPCB requirement.
- Maintain log properly of incinerator, flue gas emission etc.
- Understanding the compliance requirements for Secured Landfill, Incinerator, Monitoring Wells, Air, Ground Water, Soil, Leachate test, Finger test, Comprehensive Test, weather Monitoring and Surface Water Testing.
- Knowledge on instruments like ICP, AAS, HPIC, TOC, UV Visible Spectrophotometer, Flame Photometer, Bomb Calorimeter etc.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited is Asia's leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. We offer a whole gamut of best-in-class services under various categories such as Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. In addition we also offer renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services. Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Constantly upgrading to the latest options in environmental sustainability is the theme of our action plan.
View Contact Details+