- Overseeing waste management schemes, such as at landfill sites.
- Supervising the transportation of waste to ensure that it takes place efficiently without contaminating air, land or water sources.
- Assisting with the development, promotion and implementation of new waste disposal schemes.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation in the transportation, handling and disposal of waste.
- Formulating and controlling the budget for waste disposal.
- Collating statistics and compiling reports often to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring the quality and performance of waste services, including contract management of external providers.
- Assisting with the development of information and promotional materials.
- Aiming to meet waste reduction and recycling targets.
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints from members of the public both in person and by phone or email.
- Investigating and following up claims of the illegal dumping of waste and working with other waste regulation enforcement staff
Required Candidate profile
- BE/B.Tech qualified with Minimum 6 - 12 Years of experience in Plant Management, Shop Floor Operations, Quality Assurance, Planning & Production in the Automobile/ Engineering/Consumer Durables/Glass/Hazardous Waste Management industries.
- Candidates who are willing to work anywhere in India are preferred.
- Open Position are in 16 different states in India. We just specified 3 Locations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd