- Identification and assessment of risks surrounding the business processes and evaluating effectiveness of control through data analysis.
- Detection of existing inefficiencies in various processes and developing appropriate solutions for the same.
- Deciding the Audit scope, Audit planning, defining the Audit schedules, Execute and manage the assignment, Finalization and issuance of reports
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Conduct Internal Audit for the areas identified where there are cost reduction scopes, possibility of revenue leakages, Process improvement scope, Automation of controls etc.
- Writing audit or business reports to Executive Management which includes summarizing all audit findings, recommendations and agreed action plans.
- Conduct Process reviews, gap identifications, control effectiveness check. Bring out observations, recommend remediation plans, discuss with the process owners / process heads and getting the same implemented.
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Policies of Corporate Governance and Internal Controls in different functions.
Required Candidate profile
- Qualified B.Tech & MBA/ CA with minimum 5 years of experience in Internal Audit Function
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd