- Handling overall operations of COLLECTION & TRANSPORTATION(C&T) of Municipal Solid Waste (Garbage).
- Overall planning and implementation of the work in Urban Local Bodies as per the DPR to achieve the desired service level bench mark.
- Routine checkup and field survey for the proper COLLECTION & TRANSPORTATION(C&T) operations over all ULBs.
- Fleet Planning & Management to achieve the targeted services levels. Ensure Fleet upkeep thru proper Repairs & Maintenance
- Ensure operations as per SOPs and periodic maintenance & routing of vehicles and handling equipment.
- Manpower Planning, Labour Recruitment & ensure good Industrial Relations to ensure smooth operations.
- Execution and implementation of best operational methods for the best output.
- Liaoning with Govt. and Municipal & Urban Local Bodies authorities regarding project.
- Achievement of Target plan of both Top Line in COLLECTION & TRANSPORTATION(C&T) and PROCESS & DISPOSAL(P&D) of waste.
- Achievement of efficiency in COLLECTION & TRANSPORTATION(C&T) and PROCESS & DISPOSAL(P&D) operations by optimization of cost of operations.
- Compliance EHS policies at site.
- Handling overall daily issue related to operation,Manpower, Govt. official et.
- Submission of MIS daily, weekly and monthly.
- Develop projects plants, process and implement new technology methods to improve the effectiveness and the efficiency.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A. other benefits as per the company norms
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have exposure in any of the works related to Operations Management of Fleet, Vehicles, Cargo or Courier, logistics, Project Management, Environment Management etc.
- Should have minimum 8 Years to 15 year experience.
- Should be B.E./B.Tech in Civil /Mech/Electrical or Environmental Engg. Any other Engg. With relevant qualification.
- Should have good communication skills with local language knowledge.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical