- Must be willing to work at Project Site locations across India
- Manage Finance and Accounts function at a project level
- Independently handle Finance and accounting function as per Indian GAPP.
- On time finalization of quarterly and annual accounts.
- Handling the Statutory and Internal Auditors (Including IFC Controls)
- Regular financial planning and provide MIS on availability status.
- Managing timely accounting in accordance with company norms and statutory requirements
- Commercial responsibility including billing, SCM, Logistics, collections etc.
- Ability to Lead, train & mentor F&A team members for the effective completion of the assigned tasks & objectives.
- Good Communication and stake holder management
- SAP Exposure is must
- Should be well versed with Accounting Standards
- Knowledge on Income tax Act, 1961, Companies Act and Revised Schedule VI
- Business Acumen
- Managing Stakeholders & Change
- Strategic Orientation
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization, CA
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
For better understanding, please visit www.ramkyenviroengineers.com
View Contact Details+