- Preparing proposals, basic engineering, process design for ETPs/CETPs.
- Good knowledge of water chemistry.
- Prepare process design according to client / tender requirements.
- Prepare the proposal justifying the treatment chain.
- Consolidate the treatment chain cost, both for direct and indirect (soft) costs.
- Support to BD in client meetings and in providing clarifications to client queries.
- Preparing high quality technically competent proposals.
- Preparing winnable bids maintaining fair EBIDTA margins.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Environmental science, Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro engineer Ltd.âs business interests are diverse which includes Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. The Company has successfully executed challenging projects.
Our highly experienced and professional team of 7800 employees is truly focused and works without any distraction to achieve the desired results. We have gone to great lengths over the course of our growth to build countryâs largest waste to energy power plant located in Narela, Delhi.
The focal essence of our action plan is to up thrust to the contemporary options in environmental sustainability. Since the inception in 1994 at the Head Quarters located in Hyderabad, India, It took a lot of hard work and dedication to become one of Asia's leading players in the infrastructure development and environment management sectors. Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd has a global footprint with offices and development centers across the world, including 55 locations spread across 17 States & Union Territories and operate out of 8 regional offices in India and also, established offices in USA, Tanzania, Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwai, Oman, Singapore.
Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Our global economic progression is the result of our key growth sectors including Infrastructure, Construction, EPC, Waste & Water Management, Real Estate, Farming, Manufacturing, Research, Finance and Investment.
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Reference Id:Proposal Engineer (IES)