- Ensuring optimum inventory levels for achieving cost savings without hampering the Operation process and preparing reports for the same
- Procurement of material considering with three important factors like QUALITY, ON TIME DELIVERY & COST.
- Ensure buying of activities (scheduling, follow up, bill of material matching) of all raw materials and bought out items.
- Identifying and developing potential sources of supply and driving purchase initiatives to conclude purchase contracts on most competitive terms with deft application of negotiation skills.
- Effectively implementing cost reduction measures such as alternate sourcing, materials substitution, concluding long-term purchase contracts etc to maintain overall operational economy.
- Effectively managing procurement activities in SAP MM module applications with effective controls.
- Spearheading cost reduction initiatives consolidating tasks and eliminating non-value-added processes.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 4 years experience in supply chain management activities at project/Site level
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited is Asia's leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. We offer a whole gamut of best-in-class services under various categories such as Waste Management - hazardous, municipal, biomedical & e-waste; Recycling - waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste. In addition we also offer renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services. Our ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and OHSAS 18001 certifications and state-of-the-art R&D facilities have set the platform for excellence in environmental and waste management. Constantly upgrading to the latest options in environmental sustainability is the theme of our action plan.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd