2) Interaction with various site departments for strategy formulation for realizations of Variations/claims. Preparation of Claims for Extension of Time and Costs incurred by delays, disruption etc.
3) Providing support to the respective business heads in the execution of all types of contracts including PPP/EPC, including participating in the proposal, strategy sessions, contract review, and/or risk assessment process;
4) Preparing risk/obligations points for signed & executed Agreements and hand over same to BH/PH for their implementation thereof keeping in mind the risk factors suggested;
5) Contract Administration of the projects as suggested by Head-Contracts.
6) Timely reply or submission of correspondence on disputes. To Prepare for Arbitration /Court proceedings and coordinate, organize and attend arbitration Proceedings.
7) Periodical visits to sites to review contractual issues and reporting to Head Contracts. Tracking of Documents like DPR/WPR/MPR/MoMs.
Required Candidate profileMinimum 10 years experience in Pre & Post Contract Management
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Civil
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Reference Id:Contracts Manager