Roles and ResponsibilitiesWork Location - Deonar - Mumbai
Experience & Skill set:B. Tech (Civil), M.Tech / MBAOver 15 - 20 years’ experience in QA/QC Management and Planning of Industrial Projects such as Power Plants and Infrastructure projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality Management
- System, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality
- related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements
- To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensure testing is in compliance to internationally accepted guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Reviews, comments and approves the contractors Quality Control Plans.
- Manages project audit program;
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phase.
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd