Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move or store materials.
- Procurement of plant and machinery O&M, projects.
- Vendor development.
- Technical and commercial comparison of received quotations.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or frieght forwarders.
- Designing and implementation of SOP/DOP of organisation.
Role:Procurement / Sourcing Head
Salary: 6,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year