Position : Senior Executive /Assistant Manager
Experience : 4 .0 - 8.0 Years
Department : SCM
Qualification : MBA/B.tech
Location : Hyderabad -Dundigal
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handling SCM activities at the site in the assigned region.
- Asses appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standards or cost lists.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or law.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, Vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor suppliers performances to asses ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitors forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effects on supply chain activities.
- Prepare a daily, monthly MIS of SCM report.
Role:Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Address:13 th Floor,,Ramky Grandiose, Ramky Towers Complex, ,Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India