Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in SAP
- To Track orders from placement through delivery.
- Develop material costs forecast or standard costs lists.
- Technical and commercial companies of the received quotations.
- Prepare internal operations reports monthly
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and coordinate the timing and means of delivery.
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays.
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Look for ways to decrease shipping cost.
- Review and track all orders.
- Solve any issues related to shipping delays.
- Maintain constant contact with vendors and shipping companies while while delivery are in route.
- Maintain project trackers and sending MIS on Monthly basis.
Role:Procurement / Purchase Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.