Roles & Responsibilities :
- Maintenance of Statutory and Secretarial records of Companies
- Preparation of Notice, Explanatory Statement, Annual Report, Minutes of Shareholder’s, Board of Director`s Meeting & committee meetings
- Routine and activity-based compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- ROC filings of Companies, LLPs etc.
- Work as vital link between the company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities.
- Management of Secretarial records in proper manner
- Arranging various types of meeting such as Board Meetings, society meetings and General Meetings.
- Liaising with various Govt. Departments like ROC, RD, OL Stamping Dept. Etc.
- Coordination and Liaising with other departments of the Company to collect/ provide various useful information and documents
- Coordination and Liaising with Auditors including secretarial Auditors, Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors for various purposes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd (REEL) is one of Asia’s leading providers of comprehensive environment management services. REEL offers a whole gamut of environmental services and infrastructure solutions under various categories such as Waste Management – hazardous, municipal, bio medical, MAR POL, construction waste & e-waste; Waste to Energy; Recycling – waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste; Environmental Solutions such as remediation, ETPs and waste water treatment; Automated car park management and Facilities Management. REEL has a growing global footprint, including over 60 spread operating locations spread across India, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Tanzania
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Send a Query