Roles and ResponsibilitiesQualification & Experience: B.E. (Mechanical) with 20-25 years of relevant Experience
- Directs all aspects of the project execution lifecycle, including, design, development, procurement, resource deployment, site execution, project management plans, completion, handover, billing and collection and supporting claims and arbitration, if any.
- Leads cross functional project team(s) to complete deliverables for new project development.
- Works with project management and senior management to define project scope and justification for new projects, and works with functional management for resource planning and requirements;
- Manages project risks, develops mitigation plans and resolves problems impacting project completion, proactively resolving project issues and escalating to management when necessary.
- Planning and scheduling including the cash flow requirements of projects.
- Responsible for the profitability of the projects executed.
- Responsible for the Quality control procedures and quality control of the projects executed.
- Responsible for HSE of the works executed of site personal, resources and assets.
- Responsible for design and execution all the electro mechanical requirements of the projects including plant and machinery, pumping systems, environmental compliance infrastructure, Fire protection systems etc.
Salary: 22,50,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.