Roles and ResponsibilitiesExperience & Skill set: 20+ years of experience in Earthworks, Civil Works, Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Landscaping, Piling works, civil projects execution; majorly into industrial structures involving Piling works.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for project planning, monitoring, review and control to ensure timely completion of project as per standard procedures.
- Ensuring proper procurement and maintenance of equipment at sites.
- Compliance of various statutory requirements.
- Ensuring quality control and quality assurance at sites.
- Maintaining Safety Health and Environmental Standards.
- Team Management
- Execution of projects within Quality, timely & budgetary parameters.
- Ensure proper design engineering & support the sites in implementation
- Ensure on time Billing & collection of receivables.
- Goal setting, monitoring and reviewing, devising control measures of projects.
- Monitor all contractual obligations related to commercial and technical.
- Preparation of Daily work plan based on the Detailed Monthly Plans.
- Exercise financial control.
- Manpower & Resources Management
- Generation of MIS reports of all projects.
- Daily Progress reporting to higher authorities.
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 32,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd