Work Location: Deonar - Mumbai
Experience & Skill set : B.E or B.Sc. along with advance diploma in industrial safety or Diploma in fire & safety, 5 - 8 Years in Manufacturing ( Engineering) / Power Plant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily plant/workplace inspection and minimize or eliminate hazards from process such as incorrect working method & materials.
- Prepare observation report and recommend changes to protect people & Plant safety as well as observe work progress.
- Coordinate with Line management to investigate incidents/ accidents to find out the root cause to prevent in future.
- Maintenance and refilling of Fire Extinguishers, service of Hydrant / Sprinkler system and record keeping
- Maintenance and refilling of First Aid Box
- Coordinate with SCM team to arrange and provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs).
- Statutory compliance as per Factory Act. 1948.
- Conduct Safety Committee Meetings and highlight the gaps and significant safety issues.
- Educating employees through Safety training programs and one to one coaching.
- Exploring job safety through Tool Box Talk and Job safety analysis.
- Coordinating for testing/calibration of mechanical equipment/utilities like Pressure vessels, lifting tools and tackles from competent person as per Factory Act. 1948.
- Conduct Safety Induction Training program for new Workmen and Staff.
- Ensuring safe working environment and its compliance
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd (REEL) is one of Asia’s leading providers of comprehensive environment management services. REEL offers a whole gamut of environmental services and infrastructure solutions under various categories such as Waste Management – hazardous, municipal, bio medical, MAR POL, construction waste & e-waste; Waste to Energy; Recycling – waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste; Environmental Solutions such as remediation, ETPs and waste water treatment; Automated car park management and Facilities Management. REEL has a growing global footprint, including over 60 spread operating locations spread across India, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Tanzania.
View Contact Details+