Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5 - 10 Yrs exp in Corporate Sales / Marketing / BD Experience, Recyclables, Waste Management, Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) in Recycling.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and grow the business as per the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
- Meeting Revenue Target Monthly/Quarterly/Annually.
- Develop growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Leading the Business Development activities of Corporate Recycling Services and Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) services.
- Responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to revenue maximization, market share improvement.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs..
- To network and build relationships with government departments CPCP/SPCB/urban/rural, local bodies, NGOs, and other key stake holders involved in recycling sector.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.