Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organization
- Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
- Acts as intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business
- Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials
- Arranging site coordinate meeting on regular basis to sort out all site related issues.
- Review and check the contractors/vendors daily, weekly & monthly progress report and address the concerns immediately.
- Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials.
- Prepare and review of Project Schedules and verifying all legal and statutory documents of Contractors.
Desired Candidate Profile
B Tech Civil With 8-14 Years of experience in Planning
Must have experience in industrial projects, power projects, oil & gas
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Address:13 th Floor,,Ramky Grandiose, Ramky Towers Complex, ,Gachibowli,Hyderabad, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India