Roles and ResponsibilitiesExperience & Skill Set :8-12 Years
- Must have experience in minimum of 2 - 3 full life cycle MM implementation of SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA projects.
- Deep Expertise, understanding and knowledge of SAP – System Functionality and technical understanding of Purchasing and Inventory Management integration with PP, WM and SD module.
- Hand On Configurations- MM Organizational Elements: Company code, Purchasing Organization, Plant Storage loc. MM-Purchasing/Procurement: Hands on experience in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Partner schema, Purchase requisition, Purchases order, shelf like check and pricing schemes.
- Expertise in designing scenarios like outline agreements, RFQ, source list, info records, quota arrangement, Scheduling agreement, Reservation, Vendor consignment, subcontracting and vendor evaluation.
- Experience in Inventory Management: Customizing done in Goods Movements, Cross Company and Intra-company Stock Transport orders using Stock Transport order STO , Subcontracting, Customer and Vendor Consignment Third Party Orders, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting.
- Configuration of Inventory Management Movement Types, Number ranges for material document of Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, shelf life check for movement types and Stock Transfers- inter and intra company.
- Experienced in the SAP MM with knowledge of cross-functional modules such as, Sales and Distribution SD , Production Planning PP , Warehouse Management WM and Finance FICO .
- Develop and facilitate user training on new or modified systems in cooperation with departmental resources.
- Work closely with Business functions to plan, align priorities, implement and provide regular status updates
- Analyze new opportunities to proactively leverage SAP and other technologies across the organization in an effort to improve business processes
- Translate SAP requirements to functional specifications for reporting, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows
- Proactively drive process standardization and reduction of complexity within the application landscape and business processes
- Support development and maintenance of project scope/objectives through requirements gathering, goal prioritization, planning, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans
- User Experience - must show demonstrated experience in developing and enhancing the user experience. Extensive Fiori experience should also be highlighted in the experience.
- Train key users and implement sustainable training strategies in the Business Units.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Address:13 th Floor,,Ramky Grandiose, Ramky Towers Complex, ,Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082,India|91-40-23308996