Position : Chemist /Senior Executive
Experience : 1-4 Years
Department : R&D
Qualification : MSc ( Chemistry )
Preferred Industry : Any Commercials Labs Or Any Pharma
Location : Mumbai - Taloja , Balotra Rajasthan
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Having excellent knowledge on water, soil, hazardous waste and air
- Having excellent knowledge on environmental monitoring Assists in planning, designing, constructing and maintaining physical infrastructures.
- Analyze all organic and inorganic compounds Follows applicable building codes and safety regulations relevant to civil engineering.
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Assist to purchase department as a technical support and organize consumables and spares to the plant as required.
- Having complete knowledge on Standard solutions preparation.
- Preparing the documentation for product license applications .
- Must have knowledge on instrumental analysis (GC, AAS, HPLC GC-MS and Spectrophotometer) and handling for compound analysis.
- Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
Role:Engineering & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Contact Company:Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Address:13 th Floor,,Ramky Grandiose, Ramky Towers Complex, ,Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India