Roles and ResponsibilitiesExperience : 7 Yrs experience in Automotive business, project setup, channel development, Operations & Supply Chain. Strong commercial know how and deep connects in Automotive industry.
- End to End responsibility to set up the ELV business in a city/cities.
- Develop the project report comprising of layout, BOQ, capex, opex and financial projections.
- Obtain capex approval as per the process.
- Identify and appoint consultants to support the project.
- Coordinate with various agencies to apply and obtain various statutory permissions to setup the facility.
- Drive the project schedule, construction work and ensure compliance to timelines.
- Finalize the equipment and facilitate timely ordering manufacturing and delivery of the same.
- Develop the sourcing model for procurement of vehicles from various channels and sources.
- Develop the vehicle assessment framework for value estimation.
- Develop and train the operating team on various process activities to be carried out.
- Develop the sales channels for various materials which will be available form processing.
- Collaborate with various players to develop sales channels for spare parts / refurbished parts.
- Coordinate with Govt agencies & Statutory bodies for Approvals, Accreditations, Certifications, Specifications etc and with industrial bodies like FICCI & CII for policy advocacy and promotion.
Role:Branch Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 9,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.