Roles and ResponsibilitiesEducational Qualification : CA / CMA
- Independently handle Finance and accounting functions as per Indian GAAP.
- Ensuring in time month end closing, tracking account analysis and variance analysis.
- Complete timely and accurate accounts reconciliation including bank and monthly financial reports, AP & AP management.
- Commercial responsibility including billing, SCM, logistics, collections etc.
- Co-ordinate with statutory and internal audit including IFC controls.
- Preparation of AOP, rolling forecast and MIS.
- Prepare product costing and process costing with breakup material cost and expenses.
- Provide reports and analysis to plan operations team to drive plant performance.
- Drive productivity actions for cost optimization and reduce existing cost, inventory management and controls - inventory valuation, physical count, non moving stock etc.
- Fair knowledge on GST, TDS and reconciliation, filling returns.
Role:Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
Salary: 5,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.