Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
- Should have full knowledge of provisions of contracts Labour Act and ability to handle contract labour, maintaining all statutory compliance, Acts & Labour laws.
- Attend Legal matters and cases, conciliation, liason with company's advocates and legal consultants and with local bodies, courts, labor department, labour unions, local government authorities etc for manpower related issues.
- Ensure congenial "labour relations" at site and Monitoring and addressing performance issues and driving engagement between employees, front-line management and HR operations.
- Performance Management system.
- Maintain HR budget, HR MIS for Site.
- Payroll management for Site manpower & office employees.
- Manage the welfare & CSR activities at site level.
- SPOC for all matters related to HRD for 1000+ employees spread across all site.
- Recommend & Implement HR Policies at site level.
- Supervising administration services.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd (REEL) is one of Asia’s leading providers of comprehensive environment management services. REEL offers a whole gamut of environmental services and infrastructure solutions under various categories such as Waste Management – hazardous, municipal, bio medical, MAR POL, construction waste & e-waste; Waste to Energy; Recycling – waste water, paper, plastic and integrated waste; Environmental Solutions such as remediation, ETPs and waste water treatment; Automated car park management and Facilities Management. REEL has a growing global footprint, including over 60 spread operating locations spread across India, Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Tanzania
View Contact Details+