Roles and ResponsibilitiesQualification & Experience:
- B.Tech / MCA
- 8-10 Years
- At least 7+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Expert in SAP Basis Administration Skills.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- At least 4 years of experience in end-to-end SAP Basis implementation full life cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience in HANA Database administration skills
- Have hands on experience in SAP BASIS tasks such as designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High- Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB & HANA Migration, and Basis Administration
- Have working experience of technology stack for S/4HANA, Fiori, SLT, SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI,/BW), Enterprise Portal (EP), SLD, Process Integration (XI /PI), Web Dispatcher, Content Server, CUA, SAP HANA and Solution Manager
- Have experience in installing configuring, maintaining, and supporting multiple SAP landscapes
- Skills in evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and management of the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production
- SAP architecture, design, and configuration to enable review of the technical team’s work and provide guidance, as appropriate
- Responsible for report on, monitor, and improve SAP performance.
- Adhering to procedures and policies related to SAP infrastructure
- Participating in SAP technical troubleshooting processes to correct errors by working with SAP, application teams, managed service providers
- Coordinate upgrades and changes with business entities and other technology infrastructure groups
- Ensure SAP support best practices are adhered to during Incident and Problem investigation and resolution
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Understanding methodologies and their interaction with other business processes applications
Role:IT Project Lead
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.