Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and Maintaining wireless and MPLS/BB Connectivity access to the site
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Local network issues.
- Creating domain user accounts.
- mail configuration in outlook and smart phone .
- Antivirus network updating server (NUS).
- Maintaining of Implementation of IT Resources Maintaining and Monitoring NVR CC Cameras.
- Maintaining weighbridge software's
- Maintaining Network printers and USB port Printers.
- Making sure abnormalities at site are less than 2%.
- Making sure reporting to heads and necessary action has been taken to reduce the abnormalities to minimal.
- Monitoring the CEMS values and the making sure that the values do not cross the prescribed number as pre the instructions.
- Documents all the above activities on a shifts ,daily and monthly basis.
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd