Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the construction drawings/Survey reports/Geo-Technical reports etc.
- Should prepare the BOQ and cost estimates / Rate analysis, budget preparation, for the necessary civil works as as per the project activities.
- Total responsibility for the execution of the projects assigned including planning, site implementation, checking of contractors bills, and submission of bills to our clients and collections from the clients.
- Lead and direct onsite construction teams.
- Day to day supervision of construction works.
- Ensuring quality of work as per IS standards.
- Ensuring safety during the execution of work.
- overall coordination on daily basis with Sub Engineers, Clients, contractors and labors.
- Manage deliverables on time and within budget
- Initiate and ensure standard civil engineering discipline in drawings and plans including geotechnical, wind and hydrology analysis.
- Coordination with purchase, finance and HR departments on project related issues.
- Project monitoring, MIS and budget controls including capital expenditure proposals.
- As per the requirements He/She should be willing to travel to sites across India
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Civil,B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
PG:M.Tech in Civil
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.