Roles and Responsibilities
Desirable : MBA Finance from a premier Business SchoolMinimum 5 years of experience as EA to Top Management.
- Assist in conduct of EXCO / Departmental / Project reviews and provide backup data.
- Undertake site reviews for identifying support areas
- Develop MIS for Corporate Review and report findings on a timely basis.
- Ensure continuous communication between National Head, Departments & Projects.
- Assist in identifying market opportunities.
- Provide top management with executive summary for key literatures, project reports and industry journals.
- Support the National Head in key planning activities for the business
- Provide regular feedback to National Head on the performance of business and its achievement of agreed AOP and other plans - Create requisite dashboards and flash them on a weekly basis.
- Highlight and track critical parameters or deviations in normal functioning of business - across functions.
- Partner with functional heads in deriving strategy formulations and project management, outlining progress on ongoing projects
- Board meeting participation and coordination with agendas and outcome as specific actionable items as Minutes of Meetings, follow-up with respective function/depts and drive to closure
Salary: 5,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.