Roles and Responsibilities
Experience: 10+ Yrs of experience in Business operations.
- Responsible for the day to day operations for Collection & Transportation
- Responsible for top line and bottom line as per budget.
- Responsible to set up the bench markings, implementation of SOP's and extracting the desired work.
- Timely submission and collection of bill invoice from corporation.
- Maintain good raport with Govt. Officials.
- Optimum utilization of deployed vehicles and machinery at minimum cost and achieve budgeted tonnage.
- Execution and implementation of best operational methods for best outputs.
- Routine check-up and field survey for the proper C&T operations overall ULB's.
- Taking review meeting weekly and fortnight with all the staff to discuss operational issues.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd
REEL manages approximately 6 million tonnes per annum of municipal solid waste in 21 cities spread across India. REEL manages over 1 million tonnes per annum of industrial hazardous waste. REEL is the pioneer in this sector and operates 18 Industrial Waste Management Facilities distributed over 12 states across India and the Middle East. Our Biomedical waste management footprint has facilities in 20 cities across India, servicing more than 340,000 hospital beds and 30,000 health care establishments. REEL is also at the forefront in managing and recycling emerging waste streams in a new and growing India. As an example, REEL today operates 5 construction and Demolition (C&D) waste recycling facilities in India, all of which have been made operational last year.